Thursday, February 23, 2017

5:30 is the estimated time we will be leaving this hospital.
Reminder we are still on eastern time.

Ambulance to airport, then lear jet....   air ambulance came out of Georgia, dont know the company...
But the nurse here has been on the phone with the air nurse Tina, and also with the nurse in Little Rock.......


Had a bad scare an hour ago.....   he was having some vtac, and his ICD went off....  i was in front of him talking and that was scary....   he doesnt remember it, but his pulse was always good, and his breathing too......

I have no idea of what time we will get into Little Rock....   but I will stay at the hospital tonight.
Then will worry about getting to the house tomorrow to get the car....   hmmm maybe i will see if uber works....   pretty sure i will need a shower....   dirty hair....




3 comments:

  1. It's 1:40 here at GC, I will share your news. So scary, but also encouraging that you have a way home soon. Believe me, the ommms are still coming thick & fast from all of us! Hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord God almighty, watch over Diane and Larry and all those who are helping them. Please give them a safe flight, strength, healing, and peace. Smooth the way for them to get back home. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not UBER, more like Goober, but I can run you home... I am pretty sure you have my number, so please let me help you any way I can...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.