Friday, February 24, 2017

I really think we are in the right place.....

He has seen the 2 transplant cardiologists, one is his admitting Dr, the other his partner.
          He is a former colleage of his other cardiologists here, and he even gave me his cell phone
           Number to give to my sons and wives...
We are in a CVICU, where their primary mission in cardio......
We are close to home, so I am not in limbo....

Ok last nights Air Ambulance team was simply awesome....   at no time in the private jet did I feel in the slightest but uncomfortable or anxious.....  i will get name and post later, but this was what Family Motor Coach Association membership does.........

Right now, i am giving this quick update, then I am going to grab a bite....  got to my house at 12,
Got up at 5;30, then back over here, because they were thinking of a cath again.....   postponed that until they gather more info.....

Great team.....  this is where he was treated for pancreatitis, second heart attack and stent....  i have used this hospital for years....

Iy occurs to me that many of you do know my sweet husband, so i will do a blog on that when I have some time.....

Btw.... no visitors, no phone calls, no flowers....   he is extremely aware of what is going on, and we talk a lot, but he is on oxygen mask, so that is limiting......   and he is sleeping a lot.....

Thanks to you all.....  positive energy is felt....

5 comments:

  1. such enthusiastic news.

    Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this is the first thing I read in the morning when I get up, and throughout the day. Thank you for thinking of this means of keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued prayers.. We would be up there, but realize you need to be isolated for now..

    Flooding you both with prayers !!

    AND, prayers of THANKSGIVING for the progress so far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing the good news, good to hear your eating and getting at least a little rest. I think I'm addicted to your blog, it's the first thing I read, the last thing I read and always checking for updates. Tell Larry when he gets better he has to be my blog anonymous sponsor. Sending lots of love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you both........sending hugs.........sending payers and lots of good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.