Monday, February 27, 2017

Larry keeps telling me to slow down.....  that is so hard... i am not hyper normally, just when I am purpose driven.....

Breathe........

I did get to watch The Chew...

Larry did get a shower...  he feels much better after that....  i was going to take a nap in his penthouse room, then ai decided.. nope, gotta see about getting my pups home....  so I called our FMCAssist insurance contact, left yet a third message, so then I was getting kinda feeling put out.... i called the main number, she tried to leave a message...  still nothing....

So deciding I gad to take action on my own,  my daughter-in-laws parents, Bobband Paula, had offered to fly down and drive the coach back up....  so I texted them and within 5 minutes she said of course....   so then a plan of action........

They are flying down tomorrow to Tampa, the boarding kennel where the pups are will deliver the pups to the RV....  since it will be close to rush hour and they are not familiar with our rig, they will overnight in it and leave out the next day...  They know my dogs, so that is good too.   Bryan had already closed up the rv and drained the potty tanks, so it will ve just fine....

FMCAssist will reimburse all expenses, gas/diesel home, pet taxi, air fare, and a $100 a day per diem for meals etc......  did finally talk to our contact, he was waiting in an available driver, or so he said....
Arrangements made, so I can quit stressing over those things....  The boarding kennel was super to deal with, Happy Tail Pet Lodge if anyone needs one in that area.....

Ok going to sleep....
thank you Paula and Bob.....  prayers for their journey.....






4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all that, Di, at least the parts about shower & a plan for RV & pups. Ommms now directed toward Bob & Paula for an uneventful drive to AR, and you & Larry for a good night's sleep. Y'need yer beauty sleep, esp. Larry! You're already be-oo-tiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di. Give them my number if they need anything.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and give them mine and if they need anything explained on how things might work, I'm available. (example: put key in ignition, turn to right until engine starts....you get the idea.)

    Wuv you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super glad that you will be getting the pups back and the RV of course. What amazing family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.