Saturday, February 25, 2017

One more thing postive......
Dr Hutchins today said the long term goal is to get him stable, then LVAD, then heart transplant....

Finally.............
So glad we got to Little Rock.


This man has my heart, my love, my respect.
He is my best friend.


He was the reason why I began watercolor painting.
But he is talented in his own endeavors. He has made furniture, 
And he taught himself how to make stained glass windows, and so many other things....


I wanted some orbs from wine barrel rings, he made them




3 comments:

  1. Di, you and Larry are two of the most talanted people I know. I love everything you two do; but most of all I love that you two have found each other.

    Good news on the plans for Larry and his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss and love you Valerian. I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I love you, feeling broken.Stay strong❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd add we had rainbows here today. So I'm sending God's message. Good vibes. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.