Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wed, Feb 22    8:15 am

I did go back to the RV last night...   about 9pm, on the way home, I was like, uhoh I forgot to eat dinner again....  but just too tired to bother...   a few bites of cheese...

Wide awake at 5:30, so thought I would get dressed and make a stop on the way back to the hospital, but again, thinking fuzzy... i am in the subburbs of the suburbs, even Walgreens was closed....  lol...
Kinda like being back in a small town..

So at least the hospital cafe was open, coffee,,,,,,,  met his yesterday day nurse coming out, not in.... she thought she was on the schedule for today, she wasnt...  so at least i smiled....  this beautiful young nurse datws a surgeon....  my cafe peeps know me now, so does the reception desk peeps....  not all me talking, they all seem to be  talkers as well....

Ok.... Larry beat me getting up, was in the chair, had been for 2 hours, so went back to sleep.
Kidney numbers were not as good today, so that means med adjustments.   But really they adjust ALL meds constantly....   

Reminder here....   he is insulin dependent diabetic because of gall stone blocking his pancreas in 2002......  his first heart attack and 5 bypass was in 2001, before we met.  Another heart attack in 2007... then a ICD, then a replacement ICD...  

Ok, back on focus, he was having shoulder and slight chest pain, so dose of morphine,  he is drifting off for some dreams right now....   

HE JUST SMILED at me and said ''I am not through fighting yet" .......  
he does not like pain or discomfort at all.....   man thing right?

Another of the cardiology team came in, and now they are saying he might be stabilizing enough to get him back to Little Rock.....  no time frame....   just thinking ahead....

Thank everyone...  








3 comments:

  1. Thank you once again. Sending my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's hard but please take care of yourself too. We love you and are continuing to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letter from mom
    Dear Valerian, I am really praying hard for you to Get Well. I know you are strong. I love you & get better soon.Love, Mom❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.