Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy to report the rest of the day was good.
I bagged leaves, Larry trimmed his beard......

(Oh I did make a small cheesecake yesterday.... )

Then HomeChef tonight,  it is good, I am pleased so far.

Tomorrow early afternoon is doctor appointment, so will wait until after that to post...

Thunderstorm are forecast for tonight......  this is another scary time for us...
if our electricity goes out....
Larry has moved his batteries to bedside....
his alarm on his controller is loud....

Several of our friends also have prayer needs....
please remember that we all have spoken and unspoken needs....
there are many, many of you that I hold in my heart....  with love...

6 comments:

  1. Hope the storm is just a mild one. Batteries will work and you have many spares on hand.

    Prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday :). I am sure you'll be ready for the storm, I often feel lucky to have the RV as back up......our first year the town had no power for a week but we did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It calms my heart to know that things are going well. You may need a generator. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Di, you learned how to drive the MH so just pull it up into the drive way and start the generator. Please take pictures going up into the driveway. We would love PoP (Picture of Proof)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry tried that once... glad it wasnt me... i gots more smarts than to repeat

      Delete

Thank you for your post.