Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Just got home.....  Larry is coming home tomorrow....  all doctors agreed...  i have picked up all of his meds, but tomorrow will be picc line removal, chest xray, echocardiogram, EKG, and a few labs... then we will be getting the equipment:
A home controller unit
8 batteries plus charger
A couple of carry bags
A home doppler for BP check
Possibly an air compression unit, for his legs....

I cannot tell you how ready he is....  first thing he said he wants, is for me to wash his hair....  yep, i can understand that...  it bugs me to go two days, much less a month

Menu for tomorrow is spaghetti....  and guess what, it was in my first Home Chef delivery box that came today....

Also he had me come home this afte5noon for a delivery that had to be signed for....  u came jome waited for a couple of hours, got the delivery from ups, and took the box back to the hospital....  i was surprised at the contents....  he has ordered replacement rings from Zales...  new rings for the one I lost... now he said I am really his princess Di...  one fit, the other for right hand is slightly small...
but both are beautiful.....  too sweet... he said it always bothered him that he bought my first engagement ring from a pawn shop.....  i didnt mind







HOME TOMORROW........   FINALLY.....  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful-- and how sweet! Great news about Larry coming home. We'll keep up the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smoke Princess Di! You two are so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a seeet story. Much love❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! He is such a good guy, but then you are everything to him...wife, nurse, best friend, and so much more! I got home last night, and am catching up with you! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You came home the day I left! Call me when you can...you have a huge responsibility, just try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.