Thursday, April 13, 2017

A long tiring day, but good report....  we left here at 10:30 am and got home at 3:00pm.
Larrys doctor appointment....  always have labs first then chest xray.    Ten days since his last one, next one is in 3 weeks.

Saw both Dr Ransom and Dr. Hutchins...  just really like the way they work so closely....  all was good.   His lungs were totally clear of all fluid, his edema in his legs is gone, so they reduced some of the diuretics.  Think his heart is clear of all arythmia, but kept him on that med just in case.  Will do an ICD readout at next checkup.  Also will probably switch to the every 3 day dressings at that time...  pleased with his blood pressure readings as well. So it was a GREAT CHECKUP....

Then we went on to eat lunch at Jason's Deli...  

While at the clinic at Baptist, I spied the bag I had been looking for...  it is perfect, but I cant seem to find it online...  the lady had bought it for her father at tjMaxx about 2 months ago, she said it was the last one,  i did go by to see, but none...  most likely discontinued...

dang it, yes Sharon, at tjmxx, but that was before I was even looking for one..
anyway here it is ifn anyone sees one, let me know...



5 comments:

  1. I'll be watching for one. Did you happen to get dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I did NOT, get the dimensions... but it is smaller than the one I did get which is the Verdi bag on Amazon, which was 14x14x8...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a link to the Target one.
    Also I would like to search for the one you showed with the 4 wheels but I cannot read the manufacturer. Give us some details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Diane, sometimes I do have good ideas! lol The one I have weighs under four pounds and is small, but I can pack everything in it for a four day trip.I take a big purse for books, etc. Mine is dotted, and easy to recognize. I am so thankful that Larry is adjusting. Good luck with the letting go thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is for travel, but can work for your situation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.