Thursday, April 27, 2017

Yesterday Larry wasnt feeling well and so skipped rehab. Was a stormy rainy day anyway....

 But later in the day, he said he felt like he needed to walk, and and he announced that he would begin going with me to stores...   sure am glad...   will save me money from going clothes shopping, oh, but then spent more on things/snacks for him......   lol  not really...   he is a major online shopper for things he wants....

 TODAY was a better day, he accompanied me to the grocery store....  it took longer, but that is ok....  he did great...   he just now asked me if I wanted to go out to eat tonight, at our favorite Chinese restaurant....  of course I said yes, now I am just wondering if he will take his wallet.... he hasnt carried it since new normal began.  Just expects me to have my purse.....   smile.   NOPE, HE HAD MONEY....   SMILE

He wore his new vest I had modified for him....  forgot to get a photo of him in it, but here are the mods....   he can run all of the wires/cords on the inside now. There is one inside pocket that holds the controller, and you can see where I have made and bound a cord hole.    Have a couple of other vests that I will be modifying as well.....





2 comments:

Thank you for your post.