Monday, May 29, 2017

Grandson will be 6 years old on Thursday, so we decided to make a road trip to visit today.   They live about 2 hours away, and was the farthest we have ventured out since Larrys surgery, but with son being a surgeon, and his best friend a vascular surgeon, our comfort zone was a little wider.

Btw... sometimes my photos get pisted twice, and it will not let me edit....   so...  it is what it is...



We had a great visit, lunch, and got to see the newest kittens....  they arent sure who the daddy is, but 4 of the 5 sure looked like rag doll kittens to me.  Vet had also said that....




I think the trip was good for Larry...  he even drove home.....
first time he has driven since January 30th.... yes he had some sore muscles...



5 comments:

  1. DumbA Larry, you have a chauffeur - MILK it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, I'll bet your friends all think I'm a .... well, I'll leave it to their discretion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile....... You are one of my bestests....., so there....

      Delete
  3. I have totally forgotten to check this blog regularly. It was so good to see that "over the shoulder" shot of Larry driving. That is such a good sign! I think of yall often. Diane, I know you are becoming an expert caregiver, and I commend you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smoke!!! Larry is doing amazing! Your grandkids are so cute too! Missing a pic of you though. Just saying.....smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.