Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day......
just another day that makes me miss my two little boys....  but so very very proud of the great men they have become....  i never gave myself any credit for that until a few years agi when I finally allowed myself to like who I am.....   just wish they were closer, but I know they are happy.....

so here are my sons, their wives (all 4 are medical doctors), and their kids......
These 4 doctors helped me so much when Larry was so close to death....  without their guidance, I do not think he would be alive today.....    and no, I did not get to go to Disney with them.... this was 2 weeks after Larrys LVAD surgery......









2 comments:

  1. Amazing family I see their mom/grandma in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing updates on the grands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.