Tuesday, June 6, 2017

One of the problems with changing Larry's driveline dressing, was the foley security sticky thing just never would stick....   even in the hospital these were being changed almost daily....   now I have no idea what they cost, but it has been 3 months and that is a lot of stickies, and even that is hopefully just a beginning.....

I did create a band for him to wear in place of the anchor......   but last week when I called in a reorder of supplies,,, the guy on the phone asked me if I needed more...  i just said no, they dont stick anyway....   so he suggested he try these new anchors....   notice the black writing in top right corner...
Put one on Sunday, and it is still sticking.........   and yes I thought about duct tape...  there is velcro on the band....  but with all of the duct tape colors hmmmmmm..


Edit....... wed am.... it came off last night...  




4 comments:

  1. I wish I remember what the stuff was used when Kaydence has all the tubes in her. It was rectangular in shape and had super stick on it and at the same time it was cushioning like. It kept all her lines in place and between that and 5-6 diapers cut and used we could keep everything in place and secure so she didn't pull anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.... me too.... cause even when he goes to other dressing, he still needs an anchor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now catching up with this. Please wish Larry a belated birthday wish from me. If you ever have time to talk or meet for a quick coffee break...please let me know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.