Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Alien cat

the alien cat is back.....   this morning it was 4am...  dogs going crazy so let them out of their crates, they started barking and going wild.....  but I had closed off the doggy door so I got them calmed down....

Well it appears the alien cat MUST be hiding inside....  because this morning their was POOP on my kitchen counter....  so gross that I hate to type it...  sorry to the cat lovers, but again... I dont own a cat....  when my dogs are out, they are in a fenced area or with a leash....... that is discrimination that I am being terrorized by an alien cat that does not have to be confined......

Tonight I plan on leaving the doggy door open... maybe it will go away.  I have left the gate to my studio open today in case it is up there, maybe the dogs will find it.  They usually dont get access to that room because they cause destruction in the past, but so far today they have not. Going to leave the dogs out tonight as well, hoping they will chase it out.....

MEDICAL:

when our nurse checked with us this morning, she said to go to the lab at the hospital at 9am tomorrow WEDNESDAY, they will take another lab and do a type and match on blood...  that translates to transfusions.    She has also sent info to another doctor for a capsule endoscopy....
pill camera
But that will be separate, first thing will be to build him up again.....    learning to recognize the symptoms of needing blood..... so far are shortness of breath, extreme fatigue

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers, hugs and love!!! Hope you will get some answers very soon.

    Difnt the alien cat show up last time this all happened too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers every day!
    ������������
    Dave and Nola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.