Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Today was pamper me day...  haircut and color...๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿผ my hair grows about an inch a month... lots of white was showing......  I told my sweet stylist that i appreciated the therapy as much as the haircut....   lol...  she was doing her own bangs bright pink... totally love it on her, but nope never been tempted..  but i needed that....  

when i got home the driveway had been sprayed off.... i am glad Larry felt like doing it, but it worries me, but he did say he had his phone with him.... ๐Ÿ“ฒso i just praised him instead of being a mother hen.....  

Last night I was talking to son about Larry's pill cam, it really doesnt happen very often...  again one of those freak things....   another xray on monday...  if it doesnt pass, then yes they might have to do surgery...  larry wasnt sure of the exact location... he is not very science inclined....  doesnt like medical issues or discussions.... guess I really do need to have him watch 
"Fantastic Voyage movie", my first year out of college, I taught 7th grade life science, learned a lot that year... but I also showed the movie.... ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿซ
 He will be getting another xray to see if the pill cam ๐Ÿ’Šis still in residence, and they do have him scheduled for a different gastric scan on the 11th...  this one will be a nuclear scan....

Thank you to those who are still reading, who are still commenting both on here and personally, and to those who are still praying...  we are both very appreciative and are not done yet...  just need more ๐ŸŒˆrainbows after the rain ๐ŸŒง

Diane ๐Ÿ’—Larry

4 comments:

  1. Nuclear scan....oh no, tell me he won't pass that thing with a big explosion. Sheesh!

    Love you both and prayers still coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw this one. It simply means that the toilet bowl will GLOW. All of these tests & exrays are getting old, really 'OLD', like you Wayne! ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. So glad you took some time for yourself........mine is coming up next week. I am going white as is grows in for now, in a few months who knows. lol

    I love the Larry is feeling up to doing things and he did have his phone with him. It means he is feeling good.

    We love you guys and send prayers and love always. Hoping to see you in person sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still here with you, silently praying & gaining inspiration to continue caring for queen Ann..
    Very glad you took a little "ME" time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.