Thursday, April 16, 2020

Ok. Todays update...

Larry is in a room on the 9th floor with a waterview....
his dialysis port is out....  he seems to be feeling good....

Tomorrow I am taking a care package to TGH for him...
Some basic essentials, like his glasses and his teeth....
And phone charger...

Some grooming stuff too.... he went a week ago via ambulance transport, so none of those items were on my thoughts to gather...
I gathered his LVAD essential...

The Nephrologist doctor is now watching over him.... heart seems good, but kidneys are the concern, but today I heard the doctor say, via phone, that right now he wants to monitor his numbers, my guess is 4 or 5 days....  there is always a possibility of future dialysis but that is not a given....

Thanks everyone for your concern....  many of you needs prayers as well...  you have mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.