Thursday, March 18, 2021

 Time sure flies fast, or sometimes it seems.  Today is March 18, 2021....  sounds like a fictional date, but it is today.  Lots has happened, but most of it is tiny, insignificant daily happenings.

Larry and I are both in good health....  well as good as he can be. His kid use have rebounded well,  We survived the Covid Pandemic, at least to date. We are both 6 weeks out from our second vaccine shots so we feel blessed.

Passed the 4 year anniversary of Larry’s LVAD implantation....  he had his 5 hour annual clinic and equipment check, of course I am still car bound for these.  I periodically send our nurse coordinators photos of his driveline when I do his sterile dressing changes, and one told me us was pristine....  I feel proud to be his caretaker...  

Just wanted to take a moment to say yes, we are thriving in Florida.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.