Friday, February 24, 2017

Leaving is the hardest.... leaving to come to the rv, or to home....  too quiet.
Plus no TV, which is probably a good thing, but the Directv receiver is in the RV, as well as butter, mayo, mustard,and all of those basic things.  No doggies....  that too is hard.

But just leaving, i feel selfish when I leave,,,,  i feel like I ought to sit with him...

I will say, I was so impressed with the CVICU nurses and staff this afternoon, when the ICD went off again, they were in immediate action, this time before I knew it went off, unlike the hospital in Florida....

Larry didnt even know what had happened.. he said he just opened his eues and there were all of these people in the room.....  these people have my total respect....

As I was leaving Chase asked me the address of this blog..... thank you Chase...

Ok i am going to sleep.... when I got home I realized just how sleep deprived I was....

Oh forgot...  when I did go out to the parking lot, some stoooopid idiot had parked so close that i could not get in......  this tired 65yo lady gad to unladylike get in the passenger side and climb over the console with am already hurting back.....  really.....  guess that got my bp up enough to make it home.....  

Prayers... for my sweet hubby please....

6 comments:

  1. Wish we could be there. We miss you here at the RVMutant gathering.

    Prayers still coming Larry and your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your sweet hubby and his incredible wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your sweet hubby and his incredible wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need sleep sweet friend honest! Wish we could be there to help and bring you mayo and mustard and hugs. We are both sending prayers - constant prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ommms for sweet hubby & for sweet, sassy, spunky wife. It's late, so I'll hope you have had sweet dreams and refreshing sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. continued prayers.. sweet dreams & let us know if we can visit..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.