Saturday, March 18, 2017

Busy day.....
spent a couple of hours with Larry, then came to the house to meet with a buyer....   lol... no, not the house.  Might later, but not just now... actually we sold our second car....  this was not a decision based on Larrys health.  We had discussed this several month ago...  were gonna sell it when we got back from FL.....   well the opportunity arose, so yep... SOLD....     larry wont be driving for a time, and it just sat most of the time... 7yo car with 32,000 miles...  and new tires..

Ok got the car deal done, cleaned out... etc....  then back to the hospital to visit and get Larry to sign the paper thingy....   smile my nephew and his fiance got a great used car...
now my JEEP, that is not for sale.... and we Enjoyed visiting with Lee and Rachel...

Then I did my second ever sterile driveline dressing....  i made a great video yesterday, and then today  nurse C was my supervisor....   right size gloves made it easier...  each nurse I have observed helped me realize that there are different techniques...  the most important thing is STERILE... i have got to imprint that in my brain....

Dinner with my sweet man, then home to my pups...

each day is one more day...  fluid is better, but still on lasix IV, wound vac still draining fluid...  i really think it will be later in the week before he will be home....  but better than leaving and going back...  Larry agrees, although he really is ready to leave hospital life behind... this is his new record total consecutive days....

Ok.... i have spent several hours scanning in receipts and downloading pdf claim forms, finally got it all done, sent in total of 8 emails, so they wouldnt be too large, and cc'd Larry, when he sends me an email..... why didnt I just scan them in the printer.....  LOL, too much percocet.... i told him several times that I cannot get into the private wifi connection at home that the printer is on....  i am on a different one at home......  and they gave to be the same one to "talk"
too much drugs....  wonder what else he didnt hear me say......

3 comments:

  1. You have been very busy! Glad fluids are going down and that you got the car sold.

    Keep smiling 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed & Jackie, Tim & Mary & we missed you at dinner tonight... We understand, and will make up for it all later... Tim & I are hopeful we can come visit when you are able to have visitors... Get well soon cause we miss you both..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three Hundred Thousand Miles on a car. Wow! What a car. Why would you get rid of it if it has gone that far.

    The comma is in the wrong place, OR, I think you may have added on to many zeros.

    Couldn't resist.

    Hope and pray Larry keeps improving. Cant wait for the him to be well again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.