Thursday, March 23, 2017

Home safe and sound...  all plugged in, for the most part figured out...
Meds all set up for a week, as much as we can.... Warfarin is dosed each day based on blood levels...
I know our support team, LVAD coordinators/nurses are really just a phone call away..  i texted Tori with a question, and she texted then called...

Larry is sitting in his recliner napping....  no pain, just recovering...
Dogs were great... they are giving him space but watching very carefully...

Thank you all for the magnificant messages you gave been sending me/us...  i am still going to be slow about individual responses, sorry...  he keeps telling me to back off and let him do things, so I am trying to watch from a distance...
Smile   I can try to teach myself to do that....


5 comments:

  1. Hooray! Home at last! Thank you, God, and please keep them both in the palm of your hand. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Paula, x-2 from us...
    BTW, if you need help watching from a distance, I can do that very well & I give free lessons... lol
    Love & Prayers for you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell him to take it easy and milk the care for all it is worth. That is...you do everything for him. Whatever he asks for.

    Now I know I'm on his good side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he his home safe and sound! Great news. Many prayers for continuing to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that Larry is home and relaxing in his recliner! I bet it feels good to be 100% home now and that you did 99.9% on your own. I love that your medical team is a text away too! Know that you both are in our thoughts and prayers!!!! We love you both hugs...........love............smiles...........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.