Friday, March 24, 2017

Was all prepared for a quiet night.....
yea, no...

Larry decided to sleep in his recliner, which was fine... he was worried about the no roll factor... i did get him a small bedrail that he can hang his controller on when he us ready.



He did fine, but about 2 am my text went off.... someone had been using my credit card, almost 1000 total.....  3 of which were to Uber,  which I have never used.  But got that card cancelled and those pending charges off....

Then had to go back to the hospital PHARMACY, this am...  one of the meds had been filled there, and I did not get it....  ok that is done

So now getting ready to finish the MacD breakfast I picked up on the way home, do morning vital signs, and then chill for a bit.....

Oh the HOME CHEF spaghetti and meatballs was delicious, and was twice as much as we could eat....    plus I made homemade chocolate chip cookies too....

This photo is for Wayne.... it was in the goody basket I kept filled for the CVICU nurses....





2 comments:

  1. So good to hear all is going well, and especially seeing the picture of the "good side" of Larry.

    Wuv woo boff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that cc companies are proactive in checking suspicious charges.

    Love the bunny lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.