Sunday, March 12, 2017

I LOVE modern technology...
this morning I took Larry his cell phone in case he needs to ask me to bring somethinh, and i took his Ipad...   he us more likely to browse the net on LVAD info than to read the manual.... (I have already read it).....

Anyway I went back about 4, and the first thing he asked, was who was that guy at the door and what dud he want.....  RING.com doorbell, notified him.... he watched..... lol

It was just a guy about yardwork, giving me his card.... i had talked to him AND the neighbor before I cam inside....  so I was expecting him to bring his card....   nice to be watched by my husband.... even if he was in hospital.... guess he could have called 911 if needed....
funny, but I had forgotten all about it.


2 comments:

  1. LOL. Ya can't git away wit nuthin any more! Bless his little cotton socks (as they say in UK).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Tell him I'm sure glad it wasn't me at the door! :-)

    Some good news is always best. Thank you. Miss you both. When things settle down maybe we can come visit - but not June, July or August - to dang hot and mosquito ville.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.