Sunday, March 12, 2017

Just woke up from a nap.....   smile feel happy.

I just did something I thought I would never ever do....  and am excited about it... well two things actually.....
Ordered a shower chair, to help him with that situation....   juggling the controller will be new

But what i was talking about.....  home meal delivery.....  me, yes.  When visiting Bryan, they used Blue Apron, i ate many meals with them, and they were great...  Katie had also used one, and it was good too,  there was always more food than they could eat..

i looked at three programs and decided that for us, Home Chef has meals that better suit us...  i am always open to new tastes, Larry not so much, but with his Warfarin meds there are restrictions on vitamin K foods, as well as heart healthy, and diabetes....  my Home Ec degree hasnt been wasted...

So Anyway........  drum rolllll, i did it...  three meals a week arriving each Wed...   i love to cook... shopping not as much..
But will see how this works out....  by the way....  there are choices, it isnt just what they want to send you...  and get this    THERE is an APP to manage it..... lol....

And even though I posted he might get to come home on Friday... he might not either....  but I am happy that he will be getting to come home.....



6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy.....let me know how you like them. I am just excited that he has doing so great and that there is talk of him coming home. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin says eggs & chips the rest of the time. Or no, bangers & mash. Sounds a good deal, taking part of the pressure off. How exciting to have him about to come home! I know you're both over the moon about that. Me too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More good news! I think working on his coming home is so uplifting for you, and good for Larry! The help with meals is such a good idea. That takes some stress off of you...at least three days a week! I check on this every day! My thought and prayers continue! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Home Chef. Really fresh veggies and better meat than I can buy locally. And I LOVE not having to try to come up with something for dinner! Hope you enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea! Keeping happy thoughts. Love & hugs big brother & Diane. I'm sure this keeps you motivated ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di, we use Home Chef also & are so pleased with it. Can't remember the last time I went to the grocery store. Lol. We have a vegetarian meal every week, and I try to get a fish & chicken. Hope you like it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.