Thursday, March 16, 2017

I used to like cats, some cats I still like, but one cat I will shoot if I get a chance....

why are there lease laws for dog owners, but cat owners get to let their cats harass the neighbors....  there is a big fluffy white cat that loves to taunt my dogs.

 BUT LAST NIGHT at 4am, is not a good time....  the dogs and I were all nestled snug in their beds, when arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.......    of course my dogs were barking, and I let them out of their kennels....  well they were barking and screeching so loudly that I had no idea what was in my house....  it was an ENORMOUS gray cat with the longest hair I have ever seen....  ugly cat....

well we got it shooed out through the laundry door, or so I thought.....  i went back to bed...  dogs were quiet, so i thought all was well.    Nope, apparently it had hidden on top of the cabinet over washer and dryer...  at 5:30 QTπ found it, LitaBit had come back to bed, but Q has stalker patience...  she had been waiting on it to come down......  finally got it cornered in the living room....  held it in the corner with my broom, while opening the sliding door....  that cat left.... broke the beautiful glibe I had given Larry one year, and knocked over the paper shredder in the utility room (it was full), so things are now clean......   still hate that cat.





Brought back another memory.  15 years ago Larry had a critical attack of Pancreatitis...  he was in the same hospital for 23 days, almost died at that time.... we had set our wedding for the 25th of May....   he lived, we got married, but he doesnt remember it.  He had to go back in 6 weeks later for gallbladder surgery to to have the pseudocyst on his Pancreas drained..... i woke up 2 days before he was due to come home from that surgery to 8 inches of water all over the lower floor of the condo...  the washing machine hose had burst in the middle of the night.....   at about 5 am...  that time I just dat down and cried...

But he survived that, he survived this....  i survived that, and I survived this...  dogs are sitting calmly in my lap, snuggling....  why did that dang cat pick my house..... cant cats smell a dog.....


3 comments:

  1. Not a big fan of cats never did care for them. The only i like is Aarons fur baby. But that is a heck of a story. Your heart rate had to be a lil high. Hopefully the day will get better. Best part you have your lil snuggle doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crap! You have had one big adventure this morning and last night......sorry and sorry that the beautiful globe got broken too! Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry the globe was broken! I did the chat with you before I read this, so it probably won't be funny when you think back on this! So sorry you can't go home tomorrow! I know you are disappointed, but that you also want Larry to be free of the fluid before you get hone. As you said, it usually takes longer to be able to go home. Hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.