Thursday, March 9, 2017

Larry was sitting up in his chair when I got here....  said that the expensive air bed was getting to him...  he has one if those super duper chair making beds....   but the one in Florida had a massager.....

Not eating very much.... said the hospital food is yuk...  just think his taste buds are still off.
Took the arterial line out of his wrist, so that gives him better use of both hands.  Will take the foley cath out later, and expect him to walk some...  getting some good coughs in...  

He really is doing good, not ready to run a marathon yet, but think he had enough of that from military days.....   

I did run a marathon this morning.....  was getting the figs ready to go to the groomers, when QTπ bolted on me....  usually it is LitaBit....  but thankfully she ran up the driveway into a fenced area.. not down the street....  she did come to me after I let her explore...  so they are at the groomers....   getting their baths....  
and Larry is getting his bath too.....  gonna go see....


5 comments:

  1. What an amazing day you two have had! Love that Larry is doing so well........can you bring him food from home? I bet he would be happy eating that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to hear he is making progress. I hope he gets to eat some good food soon as his appetite picks up. All that medicine don't help. Hugs big brother I love you and Diane you have been great and strong and I thank you. You have a love story to finish.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did one of the funniest finger slides I've seen you do besides your lust list... Figs... you really took figs to the groomers? LOL! MartySQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. More good news! I take it that the ventilator is out? I appreciate your phone call. This is difficult for both of us. You are having such a good outcome, and I am so very happy for you! NOTE: I did get almost hysterical over your taking your "figs" to the groomers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog was a great idea! I love reading all the updates, it really means the world to me. I am always looking for a new update. Diane you are doing a great job, thanks so much. Everyday there is better news and that's awesome. Larry I know you are never a quitter and I appreciate that. Stay strong! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.