Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Oh... i see the numbers that a lot of people are reading....  you should be able to post now without signing in to any thing....  let me know occasionally so I can tell who....  just a smile will let us know....  he has not read any if this, but kniws I am doing it... one day I hope he will laugh at my typing as he reads it.....



And my RV friends know me as The Sliding fingers......   if you look at the keyboard, my spelling mistakes are usually just a finger slide....  as I only type on a touch screen Ipad with my right hand and holding the ipad on my right side....  over the top if my two lapdogs....  
And I Am Retired.......   smile....

7 comments:

  1. I've gotten a laugh out of your typing...know under better circumstances there would be no mistakes! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Larry reads every one 1 of your posts, and has a good laugh, but it will warm his heart, too. You are special for keeping it up for all of us who care, & I know you'll be glad for the record as well.

    Sleep well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have really been encouraged by all your reports and love listening in on your relationship. MartySQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! It's funny that someone thinks that your slipping, sliding fingers is an anomaly only on this blog. Just for the record, Dianne had been having this "slight" of finger sliding ever since she got an iPad.

    To know her is to love her though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thank you for doing this blog, hope Larry gets to read it, you can tell all the love you hold for him in every word and live is a very powerful healing tool. That being said I'm sending lots of love and still praying

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I thank you for doing this blog, hope Larry gets to read it, you can tell all the love you hold for him in every word and live is a very powerful healing tool. That being said I'm sending lots of love and still praying

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di, it is the pleasure of Nola and me to read this blog and know that progress is in process.
    We miss youse two. Love is a constant!
    ❤ Dave and Nola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.