Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ok.  Just got to go back.  Color is good. Temp was good.

Back in again at 3,5 and 8.   After 8 i will go home.

 Gonna take a nap.  Taking advantage of this private waiting room.


Well.... tried to nap...  but mind is too busy... did rest eyes....

when I went back... he had 2 nurses with him...  until 4 when one goes off duty...  i got several hugs from nurses on the way....  they all Call him Mr Larry...  and have gotten to know both of us....

Private waiting room will seat 10....  almost feel guilty in here by myself,  but the surgery waiting desk ladies had offered it to me early,  but they also know me by now...  

there are 5 of these rooms... i chose not to use one until time for Dr Ransom to come back....  they said he pretty much insists on it for his patients family...  gonna go back out to general area after next visit.... think people watching is a distraction....

Tomorrow I will resume coming in and out as I want....  will wait until after 10 am to come in tomorrow after they get wires changed etc....  

I feel really amazed at this entire process, and thankful that we are where we are...




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updates. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's over and everything is going as good as it can! I will keep checking back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update...

    Needless to say, but continued prayers of thanksgiving & continued progress..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile......thats all I can do right now. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.