Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Surgery is over.....   they moved him about an hour ago back to the CVICU, I have not gotten to go back yet... but I am doing great.....   have had a peaceful calm attitude within....  positive energy....

Dr Ransom just came in, and said all was good... that his left ventricle was deceivingly congested, and will watch him closely....   maybe remove ventilator later this afternoon....  for 24 hours he has a 1on 1 nurse.....,

 I am in a private waiting room now....  Dr Ransom just told me it was my room for the day......

Larry told me this morning, that he misses me and is ready to come home, so he will work extra hard to get to.....  




2 comments:

  1. I'm here, Di. Have been spending extra time w/the ommms generator. I'm glad you took time to settle yourself into a calm mental space, because that can only be helpful, both for you & for Larry. If you can visualize it, I'm surrounding you both with golden light.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.