Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Woke up at 4;30.... snuggled a bit with the puppies....   they miss their daddy too.....  and are back to normal routines for the most part....  started getting dressed at 5....  then at 5;30 just sat down for a bit....   for some deep breathing and meditation....

Larry had a fair night... said he slept some, but was ready to get the show on the road... Dr Ransom, the surgeon came in at 6;40, he said all of his numbers looked good...  right after that, it got busy.

I am waiting in the surgery waiting area....  with my ipad trying to keep my mind busy...  i expect about 11;30 for him to be done....   i thing every nurse in the unit has stopped by either last night or this morning to tell him good luck....  i got some hugs too.....  he was warning them that he might be rude to them during the wakeup process...  

Have my bluetooth earbuds on...  right now "les Miserables'' are singing in my ear....  larry said I sing along too loudly...  and out of tune....  singing is not a talent of mibe

Ok.... surgery in progress....   the ladies at the desk know me...  10 days here now....  

Pray for Larry... I am concentrating my energy to him, so I am good.....

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop praying for him. Mom is sitting with her rosary for a good outcome. I feel positive, lots of hugs and strength. Love and positive vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued prayers for you & your extended hospital family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers, hope, love and hugs! Know that there are many of us doing the same thing........love you guys. hug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.