Monday, April 24, 2017

Last week Larry had his first day of evaluation at Cardiac Rehab, but no actual exercise.  Thursday, his first day, he didnt feel quite up to it, so he called in sick.....  oops.....

Ok today he was ready...  I went up with him, not for him, but for me...  i will now most likely just drop him off, and run an errand, or maybe take a nap in my jeep.....  it is still very surreal that we are where we are today, planning his treadmill time as opposed to hospice....  If you have not been reading from the beginning. We were getting ready to plan his hospice the end of February.... now it is SPRING




4 comments:

  1. Larry your an amazing man!!! So happy to see how much you are improving everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a little constipated in the third picture.

    Phillips Larry, Phillips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, Larry looks so good! We all have to remember...one day at a time, and it is not easy. You are doing a great job of taking care of him! If David comes to see you, let me know and I will bring over the fishing gear. That is the very least important thing, but I didn't want to miss him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.