Saturday, May 27, 2017

Flowers were delivered....   from my sweet husband....   he isnt driving yet, so LOL, he said no card

This is our joke, we usually do no presents, just cards...   since I knew he wouldnt be getting me a card, I didnt buy one for him.....  instead I had one in my card stash that I had bought 4 years ago and never given.....  it was just a "time spent daily with you" kinda card.....   I gave it to US...  but he did give me a present, himself for a few more days, moths, and hopefully years,   plus from the hospital he bought me a new diamond anniversary ring......  LOVE is good..
Even though he doesnt do facebook, smile...

On Thursday, May 25th we celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.  When we married, Larry had just gotten out of the same hospital after a 23 day stay.  He had gall stones and one got lodged in his pancreatic duct, causing severe pancreatitis.  When be went in, they told me he might not live through that.....  we had already made wedding plans, sent invitations etc, so yes we did get married, he doesnt remember much after all of those days on BIG pain killers...  and the year before he had survived a heart attack and 5 bypasses (before we met).....

So IF he ever reads this blog.....  Happy Anniversary my love.....  i treasure each day as if it was a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.