Sunday, June 25, 2017

New author

Since Larry is now reading and commenting on this blog, I went in to figure out how to add him as an author....   success.   Now if he wants to ge can create a post, not just comment.  I hope it will be as therapeutic for him as for me....  my hope is that he can share his feelings, after all he is the one who has the LVAD...  I can only imagine......

But he was very proud that he managed his first shower and was able to do all of the prep by himself.... i was nearby in case I was needed.....

-Shower-Bag-Instruction sheet






2 comments:

  1. Whhaaatt! Do his own shower!
    Larry, come on, you were supposed to milk it for all it was worth....or Di was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet each of these accomplishments feel amazing! I know they did when my knee was replaced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.