Sunday, July 16, 2017

Alexa moved in......

I had Larry order an Amazon Dot on Amazon Prime day......  cost was $35.... it came in while he was in the hospital, so rather than setting it up, I waited for him to....  he likes to do those things....  Friday night he spent a couple of hours, got frustrated, and unplugged it and handed it to me.....  i do need to say he wascstill quite fuzzy brained from the anemia....  plus I had inadvertently changed his country on his amazon prime from the US to the UK when I was going to try Audible last month...

Well, I too am a techie.... so Saturday, I began....  plug in was as simple as they say.... but to get it to do what I am wanting was not quite as simple....  finally got it to do some things, like have 2 user profiles, to play my SiriusXM music and Larrys Prime Music.... and finally got her to send a text thru AT&T......   only can add 10 contacts.... but now Larry can text in case he cannot get to a device....   

Alexa:
Echo Dot

amazon-echo-user-guide

Echo is Ai.... Artificial intelligence, uses the cloud, and is not only helpful, but it is fun.
We laughed out loud last night at some of the jokes.....

Between our Ipad Pros, Iphones, and now Echo... we might never come out of our cave.....

1 comment:

  1. You know the more technical stuff you have the poorer you are. Trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.