Saturday, July 15, 2017

Is it big?

I have no idea why the Op photos posted so large, but I guess it is as large there as it was in my mind.... and it was big to me......  smile.

Florida grands called and wanted to know why I had a rat on my kitchen counter.... cracked me up...so love facetime....  Larry was busy trying to set up the new Echo Dot....  wasnt successful. Will try again today....

Today we have no plans....  i might not get dressed all day....  we both need a no drama day.....
I said that to Larry as we were driving home, then when I parked and went to the back of the jeep to get his suitcase... the window popped up and hit me in the nose.....   there was drama...  it hurt, bad, the damn OP was watching me.  Just not good....  but it got better...  nose isnt broken, just had a headache all day.

Drama....  needed to go get RX for a pill he had to take 1 hour before dinner....   thunderstorms,  seemed the radar showed them going in circles....  so finally got to go.

I forgot to get the mail on Thursday, so when Dave, the mailman delivered Frifays mail, and it was still there from the day before, he got worried and brought both up to the door to check on me....  that was such a nice thing....

Larry is still not feeling as good as he was in late May, but he is better than last week, main,y he is glad to be home....  he said as incredible as the nurses are on 8b, it still is better to be home...  of course LitaBit agrees, she misses her human when he isnt here...

Ok  breakfast anyone?  


2 comments:

  1. Computer was down for a few days so I played catch-up. Sorry for Larry's "relapse."

    However, if those pictures of Larry's intestines you took on you Alaska trip, (50,000+ ???) you must have some nice wall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been in touch much but been thinking of both of you and sending prayers. Glad you caught your little creature. I think I would have moved LOL. Glad Valerian is back home. Hope he continues to get better and stronger every day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.