Friday, July 14, 2017

Got it

At 1;43 this morning, I heard a crash....   I had closed my door, so I just decided I would deal with it this morning.   Good thing  or I might not have trapped my prey....  the crash was one of Larrys handmade glass pieces, and his fav mug that Katie got him one year.  He loved that mug so much that he never did use it, just had it on his shelf....  

If I had gotten up I woukd have confronted that beast in the living room, not guving him time to make it to the trap......    slept in, forgot to set alarm.....  woke up at 6;50.... snuck into the kitchen peeped around the corner and yes there was the alien    OPPOSSUM....  so i backed up, got a deep breath and went in telling it how damn ugly it was......   got my extension grabber thingys and picked that trap up, and carried it outside.....  then went and cleaned up the glass, the poop, and ginally let the dogs out.......

Now to drink my coffee and get dressed to go to the hospital....



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo great job!!!

    Now to figure out how it was getting in.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.