Saturday, July 8, 2017

Today's outing

Today we went to the Art sale of all of the great artists, that I used to paint with...... used to every Thursday I packed up my stuff and went and painted....  did this for about 5 years, possibly more.  I was a beginner whe I first began, but I watched.....  most of these artists had moved on past watercolor to acrylics, but I stayed with watercolor... several times I attempted pouring acrylics, or some other idea, but it just never was me....  i also spent as much time teaching computer skills and smart phone skills as I did painting.....  but these mentors are still my friends....

Took my "TROPHY'' with me to show off....  that is what Larry said on our way home...  yes, I guess that is kinda what I did, but mainly I needed to see......  if you are interested in art, most of these have their own websites or facebook pages....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.