Monday, September 11, 2017

Grocery store aisles should either have lanes drawn on them or make them one way.....  i HATE to go to the grocery, but I hate even more going on senior discount day......

Ok, today Larry felt like getting out, and wanted to go pick ome foods he might like for his next stage, toothless.....  i could gave done it, but he wanted to go.....

Ok, just getting in was a chore, one woman almost wiped us out 3x as she was so involved in her phone conversation....

Ok made it inside, me dodging Larry, but guarding him too....   lol, remember I am quite clumsy myself.......

Got down the first aisle, turned right, was waiting right where we should have been, actually at a dead stop, when an older man who was driving one of the motorized carts.... proceeded to run head first into Larrys cart....  knocking him backwards, and almost making him fall......   i was yelling because I was of cours worried about the bag....   his lifeline....

Then dodging the store pickup shoppers with the giant carts, and the stock the shelf personnel.....

The whole trip was this bad....  stressful......  

If you had one way aisles, maybe this would be better.......

But I still love living in a larger city with actual real choices.......   still fascinates me...





3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of one way aisles...........we should start a petition requiring one way aisles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who? You? Clumsy! No way! Klutzy I could understand. Blonde I really understand.

    Now Collen, how many time have you driven in a parking lot and all the cars are diagonally parked the same way and some idiot comes up that row in a car. One way isles are not going to work. Stupid is as stupid does.

    Of course when I do it I just tell Earlene, "I am going one way, this way."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small towns not better. Queen Ann has similar problems...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.