Friday, September 8, 2017

Sense of humor

it is hard to keep a sense of humor when things are looking dire, but we try.....  one thing which is funny to us, is that neither of us were considered funny people, rather serious...
 but together we give each other laughter.....  i love that.  I live that i can be goofy and he loves me anyway....

Yesterday we were making up sign language so he could communicate with me...
 a note here,  I have no upper teeth, have 4 dental implants, so I know dental surgery....

I went to go on an errand, and came home to find this printed on my table...  so funny....




3 comments:

  1. He needs to pay attention to that information. I can now hear you saying, "Now Larry, behave or I'll pull the plug!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that was funny. Glad you two are keeping a sense of humor with all that you have been going through. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of the both of you and keeping you in prayer. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is hilarious! And yes I agree with Wayne although it might be Wayne saying it to Larry too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.