Saturday, October 14, 2017

Surprise its my Birthday

I seldom get surprised.... but I did yesterday....
Friday the 13th has never been an unlucky day, because my birthday is the 13th, so every few years it is on a friday....  smile... An OCTOBER Fruday the 13th is even better than in other months..
🎃

So for my birthday, Larry bought me a gift card to Massage Envy....  gave it to me early so I scheduled both a massage and facial......  oh what a glorious 2 hours of pampering....  i was in a dream trance......

So after that, i was both tired and energized... got home, decided to just not wash hair, and stay grungy for a bit....  no makeup kinda day, but Larry said, well, he MIGHT feel like going out to eat, so maybe I should wash my hair.... lol...  i did, just not thinking....
Bryan, my oldest called to wish me Happy Birthday and we chatted about 30 minutes... Larry commented that he must not be busy at work.

Fixed lunch, soup for Larry, panini with apple horseradish jam for me... mmmmmmm
After lunch we usually take rest or nap...  but I was tossing, usually lay on couch, but couldnt get comfy, so went to the bed...

 Then a knock on my front door about 3....  i do try to get the door before Larry so the dogs wont run out, and he doesnt have to get up with his LVAD bag, but the dogs were cuddling with me, so I let him get it.  He called me... Di, its for you....  i got up, walked into the living room, and kinda went into a speechless shock....  then tears began.....  it was my oldest son from Tampa.... Bryan who I had talked with earlier.....  i was truly speechless...

LARRY knew about this...  Bryan had texted him on Thursday....

We visited for a couple of hours, His wife Christie and the kids facetimed me, they were surprised to see their daddy with me too.... then we were going to go to eat, Larry decided to not go...Bryan wanted to go by Academy to look at a deer stand....  no surprise to me.  We went into the store and there was my youngest son David and his family.....  what an amazing double surprise....
 More tears more shock....  sure was glad I washed my hair earlier...

Went to eat, then back to the house for them to visit Larry...

Probably one of my best birthdays.... Pictures were Not good of me, but didnt care.....   my boys.... here on my birthday...  smile they usually forget to send me cards....


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you were spoiled by all the men in your life!!! You certainly deserve it my friend {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.