Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday already

Wow.....   weekend and half of the week are in the past...
time flies when you are with someone you love......

Larry is making great improvement....   His kidney numbers are only a teeny tiny bit high...
which is great.....  his throat is finally getting some better....  gums are better....
So yippee....

He actually ate scrambled eggs for lunch... wow....

One of the things I have never seen before, the oral surgeon filled every tooth socket with a foam type product...  he still has some stitches, especially where the wisdom tooth was sideways....

He is feeling good enough that he has picked out a new phone....   he is tired of my hand me downs...
But I think it is great.. i still like the one I have...

Dont have to go back for labs until next week....   thank you for all your concern....


4 comments:

  1. Yeah so glad to hear such wonderful news.........even though Larry is getting a cool new phone and I am not lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I want when he gets his new phone is a selfie with a big smile - S E grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear of Larry's progress. Ohms still headed your way. Prayers for strength for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.