Friday, April 10, 2020

Update Friday 4:30

Improving each time I talk to the nurses..... they are so great...  nurse David last night asked them to not intubate him because he thought he was ok....  good call.  
 still on dialysis but probably will stop it tomorrow and just run at night.....  to make sure.....  still wanting to flush the potassium out of his system.......  

most of his number are good now, and his kidneys are working.... peeing good.....  

Fuzzy mind mostly all clear Except just the old man part....   

Honestly just seeing the change in him from yesterday morning to 9pm then again at 2am this morning, I could see huge changes....

I just woke from a 3 hour nap....  had shower this morning, but I am ok with not being there......  with “not watching him sleep’’.......
 That is my advice to any new LVAD caregivers....

 yesterday was QTpi’s 6th birthday.... Our baby was as good as she always is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.