Friday, April 10, 2020

Update from 3am.

I got kicked out of the hospital at 3am this morning......but it was ok. Cause I want sure they would let me go anyway...  but apparently the person who called me to tell me I could come for 24 hours and bring a change of clothing, forgot to tell the charge nurse.....

When I left he was being dialized
and his number were dropping into the range they wanted them....

potassium from 8 at check in.  To.   5.3
Creatanine.      15.9.                 To 10
INR.                 8.5.                  To 2.2 normal
MAP (bp).         62.                 To 86.  Normal
Heart pump was doing well
He was making urine....

He was extremly tired, but was lucid....  calked to check, but the nurse was in with him.....

My body is really feeling the stress today....

We were doing so well, staying home, enjoying ourselves, when his kidneys decided to just need some attention....  this was a result of gallstones in his pancreatic duct 18 years that shut down his pancreas and caused him to be insulin dependent diabetic....so while not a new issue, it has been silent..

Anyway if you would like to send him an old fashioned card...  send it to home...  he would appreciate simple postcarf even.....  or a signed mask. For him to use...

Thank you for reading this... it is still difficult to write, but we have had 3 more years of fun since the blog was begun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post.