Thursday, March 2, 2017

As I was leaving last night, Larry asked me to stop by and bring the ICVCU staff some donuts....  great thought sweetie....  he got some extra smiles and some hugs...

He had a good night, no pain, slept some, and continued good attitude and outlook.... as he was going to be going on some field trips with Kaitlyn,   I decided to try to get in to this place....


Any one recognize it....  yep dentist... they were so nice to get me in...

Anyway heard a report on the RV that it was just a busted fuel line..... JUST..why now...  but I am just glad that that is all it was....  but I still think that new ought to be NEW... 18 months is not old for that....   

gonna do a few errands before I go back.....
  I still have a lot to learn about his new pump.... and they have great inservice on it...










2 comments:

  1. Donuts sound yummy!!! Glad you got off to the dentist too........hum I might need to do that sometime soon too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news & good news ...! Fuel lines are fixable, doughnuts are always acceptable, as are extra hugs & smiles, and a good inservice will be invaluable. Cheers, & keep chugging along. You're doing grand! Hug that guy from me, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.