Saturday, March 4, 2017

Honestly my man is spoiled......  and will be as long as I can....   his potassium and sodium are extremely low, despite pumping these into him, so he is allowed to eat just about anything he wants right now..... to include take in.....  last night he wanted Arby roast beef sandwich... so I got it, tonight he wanted my homemade noodles, so yes I came home and cooked them.... i do make my own pasta...   good thing I had some, but it was so worth it to see him eat....  

Quiet day, got all of the stuff out of the rv, and into the house, hospital for a couple of hours, then home for a nap, then delivered dinner...   it is hard to leave him, but easier now that the pups are here.
I come home for them... And I know that it is going to be ongoing.....

so appreciate all of the messages and cards....  it feels good to know people care....
Thank you...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good take out, think Wienerschnitzel. At least you would like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he is eating and I think its wonderful that you get to spoil him. So glad the girls are home with you too! Thinking of you and sending prayers, love, hugs and smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your post.